Meet Constantine! I'm an online Certified Life Coach, Transformational Coach, Productivity Coach, Solution-Focused and Positive Psychology Coach
I help college and university students thrive, get unstuck, overcome roadblocks and limiting beliefs, become more productive, beat procrastination, discover their personality, and realize their true potential to live life to the fullest.
Hello, I’m Constantine, a certified Life Coach, Positive-Psychology, Productivity, Solution-Focused, Mindset, and Transformation Coach.
I was born and raised in Greece, and spent about10 years studying and working in the UK. I now work as a global life coach with clients on different continents!
Why choose me as a student life coach?
Usually, in this space, I am supposed to tell you about my life story and how a triggering event led me to life coaching, but in fact, I won’t do that.
My indecision earlier in life, along with my first-hand experience of dealing with studying for more than 15 years at various universities, made me want to help students in college and university find their potential and live balanced lives as early as possible (without waiting to turn 40 like me!!!)
A total of 15 years in college? Yes, and counting!!! I have a restless spirit and consider myself to be multi-passionate (despite being an introvert!). This is why I keep going back to college/university (in fact, as I write this, I’m about to start a new Bachelor’s program and am currently working on a PhD).
You see, I have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from some of the top UK universities but I still want to explore new areas.
In fact it was my passion and never-ending curiosity for the matters of the human psyche led me to pursue my training in life coaching and to become a certified Master Life Coach in many different disciplines and modalities. For this reason, I am using an eclectic, multi-disciplinary approach, encompassing a plethora of techniques: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Socratic questions, Life-purpose and Transformational coaching, Positive Psychology, and Solution-Focused approaches to name but a few.
I combine all these modalities for my unique method of Intrapersonal Systemic Transformation (IST).
I describe myself as a multi-passionate coach. With a wide range of interests, including the arts (why don’t you have a look at my website, The High Arts Review), fitness and personal training, psychology, teaching, and research, I have worked in several different fields, under different conditions, and have gained valuable experience.
My friends and colleagues often ask me, “How do you keep up with all those interests? The truth is I believe in multipotentiality, the ability for a person “to excel in two or more different fields”. And I make sure to always keep this in mind when I’m coaching people.
I focus on helping student at college/university get the following:
- Goal setting
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Finding their life purpose
- Career change
- Moving forward in their life
- Eliminating annoying behaviours
- Becoming more productive
- Exploring their personality
- Realizing the magnitude of their potential
Having been officially trained on the ICF Core Competencies, I am fully committed to the ICF Code of Ethics.
I am looking forward to working with you!
Training & Certifications
- Certified Life Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Business Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Positive-Psychology Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Solution-Focused Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Transformational Coach (ICF accredited)
- Certified Master Life Coach
- Certified Entrepreneurship & Business Coach
- NLP Master Practioner
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Life Coach
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and Life Coaching Practitioner (Auspicium, ABNLP Approved)
- Certified Personal Productivity Life Coach
- The Path to Happiness: What Chinese Philosophy Teaches us about the Good Life (HarvardX – online initiative of Harvard University)
- The Science of Well-Being (Yale University – offered online)
- Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour (University of London / London Business School – online course certificate)
- Neurolinguistics (St. Petersburg State University, Russia – offered online)
My tagline reads, “Your potential is now.” Since I believe that we only use a fraction of our capabilities, my mission is to help as many people as possible discover and realize their potential, eliminate their roadblocks, set effective goals, and see them come true. You deserve to be empowered!
Having been ICF-trained I subscribe completely to ICF’s Code of Ethics and the Core Competencies.